South County Transit (SoCo Transit) is the transit system serving the Five Cities / South San Luis Obispo County area. It operates three daily (Monday-Sunday) fixed routes (21,24 & 27), one weekday/Monday-Friday route (28), as well as the Monday–Friday ‘tripper’ on routes 27 & 28 that serves the Arroyo Grande High School campus during the academic year. SoCo Transit partners with RTA to offer Runabout service for qualified riders with transportation related disabilities. SoCo Transit also operates the free Avila Beach Trolley that operates in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
Attached here is the 2018-2020 Strategic Business Plan for South County Transit.
SoCo Transit routes include:
- Route 21: Five Cities Loop Clockwise
- Route 24: Five Cities Loop Counterclockwise
- Route 27: Grover Beach, Arroyo Grande, AG High Tripper, Oceano: Clockwise
- Route 28: Grover Beach, Oceano, Arroyo Grande, AG High Tripper: Counterclockwise
- Avila Beach Trolley: Pismo Outlets to Avila Pier loop
SoCo Transit is administered by RTA but has it’s own SoCo Transit Board of Directors who meet quarterly.